- Cleanliness Location Spacious apartment Comfortable beds
- Room very hot but it is summer may be some fans in bed room but very good would stay agen
- It was less than ten minutes walk from the top of the main shopping street. It was clean.
- Great location. Spacious. Comfy beds. Easy to use cooker.
- Excellent location, just on the edge of the town centre
- Very friendly house keeper, very quiet, and only 10 minutes walk from car park and the town.
- Havre De Pas, St. Helier are near by and overall nice location for the property.
- On bus route (number 1), great local, quiet
- The location was great, the beds where comfortable.
- Well located for ease of access to beach and to St Helier centre via the tunnel.
- The appartment was a good size and the staff were very accomodating.
- We had Apartment 1 - very spacious. Clean & Comfortable (albeit slightly dated in furnishings). Apartment Manager was very helpful. Limited Parking (4 spaces), so book in advance if you'd like a space (£3/day - as at June 2019)
- Good location in a quiet area with easy access to shops and places of interest. On the bus route to various parts of the Island.
- Clean and well maintained. Attractive apartment.
- Self catering apartment with all facilities, with plenty of eating places nearby. Apartment was very convenient for St Helier and Jersey itself since we made use of the island-wide Liberty bus service.
- Relatively close to Ferry port - within walking distance. Well equipped kitchen with microwave, oven & cooktop. Room quite spacious & on ground floor (only 5 steps from the street up) which was great for us as we were travelling with bikes - so less stairs the better. We were met by the housekeeper and there was no problem even though we were about 30mins later than I had organised.
- Excellent location two minutes to beach and 10 min walk to town. Spotlessly clean
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
La Moye Golf Club
Greve de Lecq
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Located in St Helier, Panama Apartments provide self-contained accommodations in Jersey. Each apartment has a double bedroom and an private bathroom with a shower. Each has a fitted kitchen equipped with an oven, a microwave, a fridge, a kettle and a toaster. There is also a dining area and a patio. The apartment features a lounge with sofa-bed and TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. Cots and high-chairs can be provided on request. Laundry facilities are also available on the premises for an extra charge. Guests will find a selection of cafes, restaurants and bars at the Promenade, 800 feet from the apartments. Panama Apartments are 2,950 feet from the Jersey Museum & Art Gallery, while the Jersey Opera House is 0.9 mi away. Mont Orgueil Castle is 4.9 mi from the apartments.