Westhill Country Hotel
This relaxed hotel has an elevated position just 1.5 miles (2.4 km) from St Helier, and is surrounded by farmland and its own south-facing prize-winning gardens. Westhill Country Hotel runs a courtesy bus service to central St Helier 5 times a day, 7 days a week. There is a public bus stop near the hotel. St Helier's waterfront and beautiful St Aubins Bay are only a 5-minute downhill drive The hotel has been owned and run by the same family for over 40 years, and aims to offer a relaxing, good-value, enjoyable stay. - All public areas of the hotel are bright and spacious and include the sun down bar which leads onto the garden room. Adjacent to the garden room is the dining room, both of which look over the gardens and swimming pool. On the same level is a comfortable ballroom bar and lounge, and above, a childrens' games area with pool table. Entertainment takes place in the ballroom or garden room four/five evenings a week from May - September, featuring singers, musicians, magic, dancing, quizzes and bingo. Within the hotels five acres of gounds there are two heated swimming pools - one for children and the other for more experienced swimmers, Hot-tub Spa and poolside bar offering food and refreshments throughtout the day. You will also find an adventure play area (with sandpit), table tennis and other activities within the grounds. A gentle stroll around the award winning grounds, shady woodland pathways and Nature Trail is a must. Look out for the red squirrels. Or simple relax We cater for every one, whether it be families with children or those who simple want to relax and watch the world go by - all welcome. Complementary WI-FI thoughout the public areas. Free Courtesy Bus into St Helier 5 times daily 7 days a week.
Cet h -
- Staff were very helpful, service at breakfast was very quick. Hotel pool and gardens were great and we made full use of them as the weather was lovely
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool and spa were fantastic in a lovely garden setting. The breakfast was very good and very quick service with no queues. Best out of many hotel breakfasts.
- The hotel grounds are amazing. There is some wonderful staff especially in the dining room. The parking is fantastic. The breakfast was fabulous.
- Grounds where fantastic. Lots of grass for children. Swimming pool, hot tubs and poolside bar. Staff helpful. Very clean.
- breakfast was excellent, the food was well presented and good quality. We had dinner there on the first night which was very good considering the amount of guests . But we felt dinner was quite rushed. Unless you asked for a little time between courses, the three courses would have been over in less than 3/4 of an hour
- The room was clean and comfortable, the food was excellent, the pool area was also spotless, the hotel is set in grounds with an Avery in a great location.
- The location, grounds & overall facilities are excellent
- Great family run hotel. the owners are on hand working to cater for all your needs. fantastic pool with lovely gardens around, pool bar good value for money restaurant
- Very clean and comfortable and very friendly and helpful staff. I loved the outdoor pool which was just under 20m and great for a proper swim! The grounds are also beautifully kept. Breakfast was also very good. Would def go back!
- Comfortable place. Exceptional staff always kind and happy to help and go an extra mile. We had transport to our next destination and this was fantastic to have. I would stay again. Thank you Food was great.
- The staff where all lovely the food really good and the outside space really good.
- Helpful staff, great breakfast and amazing gardens with beautiful pool and other child friendly areas!
- The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The staff was very helpful, especially Caoimhe and Leon. They ensure my stay was amazing:)
- Breakfast was very good - lots of choice on the cold buffet and very fast service on the hot food
- Stunning location. As you approach the hotel from its drive you see that’s it’s surrounded by fields and trees. Very beautiful 😃
- Very clean,Quiet,all things i would need in a room
- Staff very helpful, nice family feel around hotel. Pool not crowded, lots to do and see around grounds too. Breakfast and meals great.
- Hotel was lovely the pool area was amazing and staff were friendly
- The hotel was in the most beautiful grounds. Trees, plants and flowers were kept beautifully. Swimming pool lovely.
- Reception staff extremely helpful. Rooms very nice and the hotel is very quite at night time. The restaurant is excellant. Breakfast was really good. Service was so fast and friendly. Bus in and out of St. Helier is a great asset. Entertainment at the hotel is very good. Gardens are lovely and pool area and hot tub were just what the doctor ordered. Very clean and all staff friendly and very helpful. Everything very laid back and relaxint. Would highly recomment this hotel to anyone travelling to Jersey.
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Less than 2 miles from St Helier, Westhill has free Wi-Fi, 2 heated pools and free parking on site. The hotel runs a regular free bus service for guests, with buses traveling to St Helier town center. In 5 acres of woodland and its own south-facing gardens, Westhill Country Hotel has an adventure play area, a spa bath and a poolside snack bar. The bar lounge has a dance floor and live entertainment, including singers and musicians. Each room has a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Breakfast is served each morning in the bright eating area, and includes cooked and continental options. Evening meals are also available. St Helier’s waterfront and St Aubins Bay are a 5-minute drive away. Jersey Airport is a 15-minute drive from the building.