Hampshire Hotel Saint Helier Jersey
53 Val Plaisant
In the centre of St Helier, this colonial-style hotel has an outdoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi. Shops and restaurants are close by. Legacy Hampshire Hotel offers al fresco dining on the terrace in the summer months. The menus feature fresh cuisine and local seafood. Each modern bedroom at Legacy Hampshire has a flat-screen TV. Staff are friendly and efficient. -
- The room was very comfortable. A double room with flat screed TV, tea-making facilities & decent shower. Overall, very satisfied. Excellent location with 10 minute walk into St. Helier.
- Staff really pleasant. Made my trip as a solo person memorable. Really helpful in organising trips and getting about. Food was good and I felt comfortable and safe in the hotel and around Jersey.
- Clean hotel, good breakfast, free parking.
- Cleanliness. Comfy beds. Plenty of hot water. Good breakfast
- Overall excellent value for money. Very polite and friendly
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The swimming pool and access to towels for the pool. The lounge and outside seating area.
- Breakfast was excellent Good night's sleep Very friendly staff More like a guest house, I mean that in a good way, just felt more personal
- Breakfast was very good, as was the location.
- Lovely hotel chosen as slightly out of town centre with easy car parking but a nice easy walk to centre for shops and restaurants. Great cooked breakfast and food in hotel restaurant was way beyond normal hotel food qualities - staff extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommended for all aspects.
- Clean, good location, pleasant and efficient staff, good restaurant.
- Arrived early morning around 10am and the room was ready & available so we where able to check inito our room right away which was brilliant . Unpacked and chilled by the pool .👍
- Friendly helpful staff. The bar was well laid out, Beds comfy, clean environment.
- The hotel was excellent could not have been any better. the service from the staff was exceptional an will certainly be booking for next year. We travelled with friends and family inc x 2 five year olds and the facilities with perfect amazing pool which was kept very clean and staff so friendly
- Relaxed atmosphere. Staff customer care could have been improved a little.
- Friendly staff. Nice clean hotel. Had meals in the hotel most nights, food was excellent.
- The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was excellent and the Staff were also excellent too. We throughly enjoyed staying here and I really highly recommend this Hotel.
- Friendly attentive staff excellent facilities
- We were upgraded to a superior room. Bed excellent. Maid service very good. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Meals were excellent. Enjoyed the pool and the free towels, beds and umbrellas.😀
- The hotel presented exactly as the pictures provided, I have found in the past that its not always the case. The rooms were spacious, well presented and had everything you could need for a comfortable stay. The bar and restaurant area were very well decorated and great spaces to spend time. We ate in the hotel twice and I would say that the food was superb. Its not often that I find hotel food enjoyable enough to eat more than once, but in this case I would say its better than many of its more expensive rivals. The included breakfast is also a very nice start to the day. The staff at the hotel were exceptional, every one was attentive and happy to help in any way they could. Nothing was too much trouble and they were extremely pleasant. The hotel is nicely located within easy walking distance of the town and once you get the hang of the one way systems its easy to make it there by car. There is also a car park which makes life so much easier. Basically a gem of a place for the price.
- Room very clean and comfortable, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast. All staff were very friendly.
- Lovely hotel Only 15 minute walk into the centre of St Helier Great rooms and lovely outside swimming pool
Jersey Public Library
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
Co-op Locale Supermarket
Central Market Market
Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea
Dinard Bretagne Airport
In the center of St Helier, this independent colonial-style hotel has a seasonal outdoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi. With a bar, restaurant and bright, modern rooms, the harbor is just 1 miles away. Each bedroom at the Hampshire Hotel has a flat-screen TV, a seating area and tea and coffee. Every bathroom has a bath or shower and a hairdryer. St. Helier’s lively dockside area has restaurants, bars and shops, and is a 15-minute walk. With free on-site parking at the hotel, the beautiful sandy beach is just a 5-minute drive away. The Hampshire offers al fresco lunch on the terrace in the summer months. Christo’s Restaurant has been awarded 2 Rosettes, and its menu feature fresh cuisine and local seafood.