33 Havre Des Pas
- The staff were really friendly and extremely helpful. The room was lovely and clean with a stunning view of the beach. It was nice to be able to sit outside the bar on the patio and see the sea!
- Comfy bed, ample wardrobe/drawers, hot water and good shower. Rebecca and John were fantastic hosts and the waitresses were lovely. Good choice of food at breakfast and an excellent restaurant for an evening meal. Ten minute brisk walk to Liberation Square and right opposite the beach and enclosed sea pool.
- The two waitresses (both named Natalia) were very pleasant and professional.
- The clensiness of the place, friendly staff and excellent cooked breakfast.
- We were welcomed like we were old friends breakfast was good beds were very comfortable atmosphere was good
- Lovely clean room, comfortable bed, serviced every day, excellent breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff, lovely owners made you very welcome. Lovely to meet some locals who welcomed you, good company, great to listen to Jersey stories from the locals. All around a very enjoyable stay. Will be coming back 🤗
- Very helpful , obliging and couldn't do enough for us.
- The staff and food was excellent thank you
- I needed somewhere inexpensive for an overnight stay and this met my needs perfectly. My en suite room was clean and had everything I needed, breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful - especially the man on duty who went above and beyond when I arrived after 9pm to provide me with a sandwich when all nearby cafes were closed. I also really liked the location right over the road from the beach and Lido. I was very happy with all aspects of my stay.
- Amazing location opposite beach and lido. The friendly staff were very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Clean, comfortable room with great sea view and breakfast had plenty of choice.
- Lovely location right next to the beach & easy walking distance to town. Breakfast was well cooked & staff were very lovely.
- Ideal location on the beach front. bus station is a 20 minute walk
- Friendly staff Great location Nice restaurant
- The hosts were nothing short of exemplary and were absolutely lovely. As were all the support staff and the onsite restaurant was very good. Food excellent and the main waitress (the owners daughter) was superb. A great place to base yourself in Jersey and it was very relaxing.
- The location is fantastic, overlooking the lido and sandy beach.
- The hotel is situated on the seafront near the lido. We arrived early but were made welcome and luckily our room was available for us. A lovely, bright room with a sea view and very comfortable and clean. A good selection of choices for breakfast served by very friendly staff. There is an outdoor seated area at the front where you can enjoy a coffee or a drink (once the bar has opened at 16.00!). Although the hotel does serve evening meals there are also several good restaurants and pubs near the hotel, and it is a short walk into town.
- Good location, lovely breakfast room with great view. Breakfast and taverna meals excellent. Staff very friendly and welcoming.
- A lovely family run hotel. Comfy beds, very clean, with lots of tea, coffee, milk in the room. Had a room at the back of the hotel and very little seagull noise.......three great nights sleep. Excellent cooked breakfast and two yummy meals in their restaurant. All of the staff are so friendly and happy. Lots of laughter from the kitchen at breakfast so they all obviously love working there.
- The room was very clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast was well cooked and could order what you liked . Staff were very cheerful and friendly atmosphere at breakfast. Hotel was opposite the outside swimming pool and lovely clean beach. On bus route which was good for bus station and airport.
- Excellent location, lovely staff, good breakfast with plenty of choice. Dined in one night and it was very good.
- Staff were very friendly. The restaurant was good and offered a varied choice of dishes. Ideally situated for getting into town and travelling round the island.
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
La Moye Golf Club
Greve de Lecq
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Located in Havre-Des-Pas, right on the sea front and opposite the public bathing pool, this family-run guest house has a bar, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. The bedrooms at De L'Etang all have an private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. They also feature a flat-screen TV and some of them have sea views. A cooked breakfast is served every morning and guests can have a meal in the café/restaurant or on the patio, facing the sea. The bar has a TV lounge and theme nights are occasionally held. De L'Etang guest house is less than a 10-minute walk from St Helier town center. Esplanade and St Helier Harbor are less than 1.9 miles away.