This beautiful Victorian townhouse is set in Jersey's beautiful capital, St Helier, just a minute's walk from the beach of 'Havre des Pas' and a short walk to the main town. Lovingly restored and run by the same family for the past 20 years, the Alhambra offers 18 welcoming guestrooms, a peaceful lounge and relaxing sun terrace, and a restaurant and bar - which are open 6 nights a week from May to September. The Alhambra Hotel is located in one of Jersey's most popular locations, Harve des Pas, with a beach and open-air swimming pool only 50 yards away. - The hotel is open from April to October and is totally non-smoking. There is a large breakfast room, a 30-seater public restaurant, a cocktail bar, a patio, a guest lounge and a left luggage area and public shower for late check-out. Day trips to the Channel Islands of Guernsey, Sark, Alderney, Herm or the French coast of St Malo are all bookable from the hotel reception. The hotel can provide items for all weather, such as parasols, buckets and spades, beach mats for sunny days or umbrellas for the rainy ones.
L'h - Entièrement non-fumeurs, cet hôtel est ouvert d'avril à octobre. Il compte une grande salle de petit déjeuner, un restaurant public de 30 couverts, un bar à cocktails, un patio, un salon et une bagagerie. Il dispose aussi d'une douche pouvant être utilisée par les personnes quittant l'hôtel tard. Des excursions pour les îles Anglo-Normandes de Guernesey, Sercq, Aurigny et Herm, ou pour la côte française et Saint-Malo peuvent être réservées auprès de la réception. L'hôtel vous fournit le matériel adéquat quel que soit le temps : parasols, seaux, râteaux et matelas de plage lorsque le soleil brille, parapluies pour les journées pluvieuses.
- Its a combination of being good value during peak season and being near enough to much of the things i wanted to see. had no problems at all and the staff were very helpful.
- Friendly and informative staff. The location was great too
- LOCATION VERY CLOSE TO BEACH AND EASY WALK TO TOWN CENTRE. FOOD/BREAKFAST GOOD MY SINGLE ROOM HAD EXCELLENT ENSUIT FACILITIES. RECEPTION VERY HELPFUL. Lounge very comfortable, also out side table and chairs were an attractive area.
- Very friendly and helpful. Good position
- Outside space to sit and have a drink in the afternoon sun. Hotel clean.
- English breakfast et gentillesse du personnel
- Breakfast superb. Location good excellent restaurants close buy.
- Two tea bags two coffee no milk on one day I had to drink black tea luckily I had my own tea bags not impressed
- Very nice friendly staff and Amanda was lovely
- I liked the breakfasts, the peaceful place where the hotel is, and being near by the beach is amazing ..... the location helps
- The accommodation was good as we have stopped there on two previous occasions ,It is clean ,the beds are comfortable, facilities are adequate for the price range , The food is well cooked and well presented
- Fantastic Location - great breakfast - great staff - loved it Amanda went out of her way to make us feel welcome.
- Amanda and staff lovely 😊 and very helpful, would recommend staying here
- Brilliant location ! Comfortable rooms breakfast was very nice and great menu ! enjoyed my stay 😁 Staff were amazing and couldn’t do enough for you
- Really friendly staff, Amanda (proprietor) very welcoming and chatty. Excellent breakfast and plenty of choices.Comfortable bed in room 21. Everything you need in the room, spacious. There is a daily room for use also a TV/bar room available where you can bring your own drinks or take aways and sit and relax on an evening or anytime. Very close the bars, restaurants, cafes. A very short walk to the beach, lido, bus stops and town. Costs £2 for any bus ride, even to the other side of the Island, we purchased the all day ticket, get on and off any of the liberty buses all day/night for £8. I think there is a 7 day pass which works out cheaper. The bus station is so easy to get around and the buses are always on time, it is next to Liberty Square. Lots of little bays to visit, a lot of german history WW11.
- Had a good sized room very comfortable. Good breakfast plenty of choice. Owner was very helpful, suggested things to do and places to go.
- The staff were absolutely brilliant, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice too.
- This hotel was in a great location just off the seafront and a 10-15 min walk into town/bus station. Amanda (Owner) was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction. Breakfast was plentiful and the serving staff were excellent. We would definitely stay here again when in Jersey.
- Nice friendly, and comfortable. Within walking distances for everything. Very helpful on what was happening, and to see as well places to go
- Breakfast was very good and plentiful. Reception was very helpful.
- A lift and bar fascilites would have made our stay more enjoyable.
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
La Moye Golf Club
Greve de Lecq
SOY Seafood & Sushi Restaurant
Ristorante Italia Restaurant
Cafe Jac Cafe/Bar
Cock and Bottle Cafe/Bar
Central Market Market
Rose's Mini Market Supermarket
Stop Shop Supermarket
White horse pub Restaurant
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
One of our best sellers in Saint Helier Jersey! This Victorian town house built in 1895 is a minute’s walk from Havre des Pas Beach and outdoor seawater pool. It is a 5 to 10-minute walk from St Helier town center. Lovingly restored, The adults-only Alhambra Hotel has been run by the same family since 1989. It offers a peaceful lounge and a relaxing terrace for enjoying the sun. Each bedroom has a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee and free WiFi. Every morning, guests will enjoy breakfast included in the price. For late check-out or early check-in, The Alhambra Hotel offers a left-luggage facility and a public shower. You can book day trips at reception, and borrow equipment for a day on the beach. Close to the hotel are local shops, parking and a few restaurants, plus Howard Davis Park with its beautiful gardens and tea room.