The Revere Hotel
- 11am checkout would be better as breakfast finishes at 10am??
- The staff were ever so friendly and helpful nothing was a problem
- breakfast very good. selection of hot and cold . Staff very good and friendly
- The staff were lovely- extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable, close to the beach and the centre of St Helier. Breakfast was good- there was a pleasing choice in self service and you could order a cooked breakfast selecting from a wide choice. The bar area was comfortable and welcoming. The pool area was also pleasant to sit in.
- Central location. Easy walk to centre. Good breakfast.
- Everything, the place is a gem, don't have enough space to put it in words how beautiful it is, the location is perfect, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Definitely recommend and definitely I will book it again.
- the breakfast was very good. the location of the hotel is in a short walk to the sea front which over looks Elizabeth Castle. and not far to the shopping centre.
- Swimming pool , friendly staff , great food , good value and bar.
- At Breakfast, Cooked food, very good. Nice homely traditional hotel. Rooms large and nicely furnished. Pool area small but adequate and staff looked after guests well.
- All the staff were great and couldn't do enough for you. The location is excellent- no sea views or anything but if you want to stay in St Helier near the bus station, restaurants & shops it's very convenient. It's an older type hotel and the furniture is somewhat dated but new furniture wouldn't look right. It was very clean.
- Great breakfast. I like natural yogurt and fruit, this was brilliant. There is a mixed berry compote which is delicious with yogurt. There was a limited selection of cheese and ham. The cooked breakfast is made to order, perfect every day!
- Friendly hotel. Staff very helpful . Great location Pool was a real bonus.
- Location, dining area, staff friendliness.
- Good breakfast and front desk - very helpful. Good restaurant belonging to hotel next door.
- Yes the beds were very comfortable. The lounge area was colourful and the music played was lively. Lots of restaurants close by.
- The charm of the hotel. The staff make this hotel a pleasure to stay in, they are all very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. All areas of the hotel are kept very clean and tidy. The location is good in a quiet side street. The breakfast was tasty and the poached eggs were cooked to perfection every time!
- Friendly helpful staff, delicious breakfast.
- The location is excellent. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The yoghurt and berried fruit compote at breakfast was delicious. The pool area looked very pleasant although it was a bit cold to actually use the pool.
- Excellent Staff, Great food, can not fault this hotel 👍
- Liked the quirky style of the hotel and all the staff were excellent.
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Iceland, Co-operative Store Supermarket
Jersey market Market
Dinard Bretagne Airport
This 3-star hotel is located in central St. Helier, a mile from the ferry terminal and Elizabeth Castle. It has an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, and free Wi-Fi. All the rooms have a TV with Freeview channels and complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee facilities and Wi-Fi. Guests at The Revere Hotel can enjoy two dining areas including The Candlelight Restaurant or Doran’s Courtyard Bistro. A full English cooked breakfast is available in the morning and sandwiches and drinks are served throughout the day. The hotel can cater to special dietary requirements. The Revere is close to the finance sector of St. Helier, Jersey’s vibrant capital. The shops, cafés, bars and restaurants can be reached within 10 minutes’ walk. Jersey Airport is just 3.7 mi from the hotel.