- Cleanliness - very clean. Good choice for breakfast and helpful staff.
- The rooms are great, very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great, but over the top. Makes me think it could be cheaper with little less food and less waste.
- Breakfast was always really good and most of the staff are really friendly only one member of the team was a little let down
- Breakfast set me up for the rest of the day. It was a bit further from the centre of town than I expected.
- The breakfast was good. Above expectations for the hotel
- Couldn't fault the breakfast, great choice and the staff very friendly. The location is excellent. A short walk to the seafront. Only 10 min walk to the center of St Helier and bus station.
- Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was quite tasty and plenty of options, staff were all friendly, would stay again in the future
- Hello button Creaky carpeted lift Let us store bike safely Good breakfast 🍳
- charmful, flexible and competent welcome and exit process, hot spot to the city
- Very good breakfast, rooms very light and larger than usual. A perfect location for sightseeing. Easy to get to the airport and we used the local buses. Sometimes there is entertainment in the hotel.
- The location was convenient and there were lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Most of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, but when we first arrived we were greeted by an very unfriendly receptionist who didn’t seem to understand the need for smiling or being friendly.
- Staff were helpful and friendly, and although there were issues they did their best to resolve them quickly. Breakfast was great, and the service staff were lovely. Great location right near the beach and city centre.
- A budget hotel but with everything I needed for a good stay. Clean room and good location with a good buffet breakfast with plenty of choice
- Excellent buffet breakfast. Wide selection of good quality produce.
- The breakfast was to be expected. good and satisfying
- Clean Bed & liked the self-serve buffet breakfast.
- Friendly and approachable staff at desk, cleaners and breakfast staff. Good breakfast and dining layout. Close to centre of St Hellier and bus station. Good price for what I got.
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
This hotel is 650 feet from the beach at St Aubins Bay, St. Hellier. It shares facilities with the neighboring Revere Hotel, and offers 2 restaurants and a pool. Rooms at The Stafford Hotel each feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and tea/coffee-making facilities. They also include ironing equipment, hairdryers and free toiletries. The Candlelit Restaurant is in a former 17th-century coach house and features beautiful exposed wooden beams. It serves modern French cuisine using fresh local Jersey produce. Dorans Courtyard Bistro has Spanish-style stone floors, real oak beams and a new world menu. Guests can relax in two comfortable lounges and the traditional Revere Bar. Jersey Ferry Port and the center of town are both less than a 10-minute walk away. Beautiful parks and grounds surround the hotel.