Havre Des Pas
- The location is excellent, the room had been upgraded. Breakfasts were superb and the staff very helpful.
- Close proximity to beach and lido. Good breakfasts and Friday night buffet.
- The food was excellent, the location is also outstanding. The staff were lovely and always willing to help. I am a vegan and they had soya milk and some dishes that I could eat - all of which were very tasty.
- Loved the location, the staff were friendly, understanding and helpful.
- Great seafront location within 10 minutes walking distance of the town centre and within 15 minutes walking distance of the harbour. Decent sized room for a single with a good sized bathroom. Great breakfast with cooked and continental options.
- View was stunning.room extras brill.really grateful for extra quilt and pillows. Shower mat.Tissues.toileteries.tea.coffee.kettle.hairdryer.information. coathangers!!!**👍WI fi.
- Food was excellent Staff were friendly and helpful, and went the extra mile, especially when I was taken unexpectedly ill. Breakfast and taxi on final day all efficiently arranged! A big thank you to everybody who helped make it a lovely holiday, we thoroughly enjoyed it and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Very clean. Staff really friendly and helpful.
- Staff friendly and helpful, great location for beach and town & space for bicycles. Bonus of having small pool
- Very spacious and comfortable room. The food was excellent and the breakfast included plenty of choice, and extremely good quality food. Would recommend anyone as a place to stay. The location is amazing with beautiful views and very close to all local amenities.
- Good breakfast. Room 2 very generous size with balcony. Located across the road at the end of a very long sandy beach which was great for long walks.
- Location was brilliant! Staff were very helpful
- breakfast was great location good plenty of busses to get around beautiful position
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
La Moye Golf Club
Greve de Lecq
Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Facing the sea on the Havre des Pas seafront, the Ommaroo Hotel provides individually decorated rooms and beautiful views of the sea and rocky reef. All of the Ommaroo’s rooms include TVs and private bathrooms. Guests can use tea/coffee facilities and hairdryers, and some rooms feature scenic sea views. A full English breakfast is served in the stylish and modern dining room. In the evening, guests can choose from a 3-course set dinner menu. The relaxing sun room provides panoramic views of the sea and the sprawling, rocky reef of Havre des Pas. The center of St. Helier is a 10 minute walk away, with its bustling shops. The famous Central Marketplace is also a 15 minute walk away, and Jersey Airport is a 20 minute drive from the hotel.