Mountview Hotel Express
New St Johns Road
- Beautiful big bathtub. Very nice breakfast with local products (jersey butter, yogurt, tomatoes, etc). Close to harbor
- We felt very much at home, welcoming and friendly staff.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Offered alternative accommodation as lift out of order.
- The room was spacious and had been newly refurbished. There was free wifi in the bedroom. We didn’t eat breakfast but it looked good when i walked through the dining room
- Excellent hot & cold breakfast, very good value all round. Simple, no frills hotel at a good price. Friendly staff & sweet dog !
- The hotel was really nice, clean, comfortable and had a great location! The staff who did breakfast was really nice couldn’t do enough for us!
- Nice, clean and standard room. Just what we needed as a base while exploring Jersey.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Not the most beautiful hotel but ideal for what I was there for ( a wedding). Short walk to St Helier property and easy to get a taxi quickly.
- Nice and clean, comfy beds and close enough to town
- Very friendly staff at check-in. Good-sized rooms.
- Spacious room. Nice view as we stayed at the front of the property. Bathroom was big, very modern and very clean. Staff were lovely,friendly. Excellent customer service. Breakfast was fantastic. Good location, 5-10mins walk to beach, town etc.
- Good location for st Helier and large comfortable room with large balcony
- Staff were very friendly and made guests feel very welcome. Breakfast had a good selection of fresh fruit as well as cooked items. The position of the hotel was handy being just a short walk from the town centre. The balcony was fantastic!!
- The staff were amazing, they went above and beyond expectations to help me.
- The staff were so friendly and efficient. The breakfasts were wonderful
- Breakfast was great, location was within walking distance from St. Helier and our stay was comfortable enough.
- Very clean and comfortable - bed really good and sheets lovely and soft. Clean towels every day. Lots of tea/coffee items. Breakfast was excellent - couldn't ask for more!
- Clean, and well equipped room. Having the balcony really enhanced our stay. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Excellent breakfast.
- the hoitel room was nice and big. The breakfast was huge and tasty. The hotel room was clean.
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Just a short walk from St Helier waterfront, The Mountview Hotel offers refurbished rooms with attached bathroom with free limited private parking, within walking distance of the ferry port. All rooms have private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. Rooms also feature tea and coffee making facilities, a TV, hairdryer and safe. A traditional home-cooked breakfast is served in the modern restaurant. The Mountview also features a lounge and private courtyard. Guests of the Mountview have free use of the indoor heated swimming pool at the Hotel de' Normandie. The Mountview Hotel is a short ferry ride to Elizabeth Castle, and there are a number of restaurants and cafes within walking distance. Jersey Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.