Pomme d'Or Hotel
For more than 175 years the Pomme d'Or has been a focal point of Jersey hospitality, and is a short stroll from Jersey's main shopping and business district. Recently awarded 4 stars by the RAC and AA, the hotel provides the highest standards of comfort and service to leisure and business travellers. The Pomme d'Or Hotel has always held an enviable reputation in Jersey for the quality and variety of its restaurants. The hotel is also an ideal base from which to explore the island. Within easy reach are the tourist information centre, taxi ranks, the bus station, inter-island France and UK ferry terminals and Jersey's main sports and leisure complex, Fort Regent. The 'Pomme', as the hotel is affectionately known, has recently benefited from a GBP 5 million refurbishment programme, with new bedrooms providing better facilities and more spacious accommodation. The conference and banqueting facilities have been upgraded to satisfy the demands of business visitors. - All guests staying at the Pomme d'Or Hotel can enjoy free use of Jersey's only all-weather fun pool, situated at the nearby Merton Hotel. It is also possible to play tennis and use the Flowrider for a fee.
Seit über 175 Jahren ist das Pomme d'Or für seine Gastfreundschaft auf Jersey bekannt und liegt nur einen Steinwurf von den Haupteinkaufsstraßen und dem Geschäftsviertel entfernt. Das Hotel wurde kürzlich vom RAC und AA mit 4 Sternen ausgezeichnet und bietet höchsten Komfort für Geschäfts- und für Urlaubsreisende. Die hoteleigenen Restaurants genießen seit jeher einen erstklassigen Ruf. In unmittelbarer Nähe befinden sich die Touristeninformation, Taxistände, die Busstation und Fährverbindungen nach Frankreich und Großbritannien sowie Jerseys Sport- und Freizeitzentrum Fort Regent. Somit bietet das Haus einen idealen Ausgangspunkt für Erkundungen aller Art. Das Pomme, wie das Hotel liebevoll genannt wird, bietet seinen Gästen große Zimmer mit modernen Einrichtungen. Geschäftsreisenden stehen die modernen Veranstaltungsräume zur Verfügung. - Als Gäste des Pomme d'Or Hotels genießen Sie kostenfreien Zutritt zum Allwetter-Spaßbad des nahegelegenen Merton Hotels. Gegen Aufpreis können Sie Tennis spielen oder den Flowrider nutzen.
Per più di 175 anni l'hotel è stato il simbolo dell'ospitalità locale e si trova a pochi passi di distanza dal principale distretto commerciale e affaristico dell'isola di Jersey. Recentemente premiato con quattro stelle dalla RAC e dalla AA, l'hotel offre alti livelli di comfort e di servizio per turisti e viaggiatori di affari. La struttura ha sempre goduto di una reputazione invidiabile per la qualità e la varietà dei suoi ristoranti. L'hotel rappresenta la base ideale da cui partire alla scoperta dell'isola. Si trova a pochi passi di distanza dal centro informazioni turistiche, dalla piazzola dei taxi, dalla stazione degli autobus, dalla Francia, dai terminal portuali dei traghetti per il Regno Unito e dal principale complesso sportivo e ricreativo, Fort Regent. Il Pomme, come viene chiamato in modo affettuoso dai locali, ha recentemente subito un programma di rinnovamento da 5 milioni di GBP. Le strutture per conferenze e banchetti sono state migliorate per soddisfare le richieste dei viaggiatori di affari. -
Depuis plus de 175 ans, cet h - Tous les clients de l'hôtel Pomme d'Or ont accès gratuitement au seul parc aquatique de Jersey, situé dans l'hôtel Merton. Il est également possible d'utiliser les courts de tennis en supplément.
- Superb location for exploring St Helier and Jersey. The staff were all helpful and professional and the breakfasts and dinners were outstanding. Well done Pomme D'or. We will return for certain.
- Great location so close to bus station. We were able to take buses to anywhere we wanted to visit and even for airport saving a lot of money which we would have spent on taxis or car hire
- Very quiet - no noise from adjoining rooms or outside. Perfect location.
- Breakfast and dinner excellent. Rooms well sound proofed..all very clean.
- We liked the location, the appearance of the hotel, the staff were very friendly.
- Central location for food, drinks, shopping and points of interest and just opposite bus terminal.
- Excellent room with good view and wonderful breakfast selection. Cafe bar is also very good and reception staff were efficient and helpful. They don't have a pool or spa but you get to the beach very easily. It is also well placed for all the local sites/sights, buses and shops. The room had a lounge area; desk; safe; hairdryer; fridge; shower and bath in good sized bathroom. Lots of drawers and plenty of hangers in the wardrobe. Loads of channels on the TV and free WiFi and usb connections.
- Good functional room, in a good location
- Great location - room was very clean and comfortable- air con very welcome in what was a very warm spell. The staff were professional,helpful and friendly. Didn’t eat in in the evening but breakfast and lunch were excellent.
- The location was great- right in the center of St Helier. The staff was nice. Walking distance to many great restaurants and stores. Lovely view of harbour. Nice complementary coffee and cookies.
- Very nice decor, great location - lovely staff and the breakfast and room service was top drawer.
- Location! It was easy to get about the Island on the local buses and only £2 a trip. Staff at hotel were very helpful and always smiling and polite. The Friday evening Fish Dinner was wonderful!
- Great hotel in a great central location. Food is excellent quality and the staff are top drawer
- The hotel was fab, in the right location, very friendly staff and breakfast was awesome. The room we had was well equipped, tea and coffee, beds were very comfy.
- Reception staff friendly and attentive. The coffee / shop bar next to reception is nice for a light breakfast.
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
La Moye Golf Club
Greve de Lecq
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Overlooking Liberation Square and the yacht marina, the 4-star Pomme d'Or is located in the heart of Jersey. Guests can enjoy elegant rooms and free access to the nearby Aquadome Leisure Center. With flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, each refurbished room at Pomme d’Or includes a private bathroom with luxury toiletries. Rooms also feature pay-per-view movies, tea/coffee facilities, and 24-hour room service. The Aquadome Leisure Center has pools, fully equipped gym and the unique Flowrider surf machine at The Merton Hotel is just 15 minutes’ walk away. Full English breakfasts are served in The Harbor Room Restaurant with views over the marina. Every evening, the buffet offers a wide range of fresh, local produce including seafood and the Friday night seafood buffet should not be missed. The cafe serves food and drinks all day long. The hotel is centrally located, with shops, bars, cafes, the marina and award winning museums all on the doorstep. Jersey Airport is also 10 minutes away by car, and Jersey ferry port is a 5-minute drive.