The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey
With a Michelin Star restaurant and an excellent spa with swimming pools, The Club Hotel is in the centre of St Helier and welcomes you with free champagne and chocolates. The luxurious bedrooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, bathroom speakers, bathrobes and stylish bathrooms with L'Occitane toiletries. With famous Head Chef, Shaun Rankin, Bohemia Restaurant and Bar has a Michelin Star and 4 AA Rosettes. It offers relaxed, chic dining using Jersey produce, and has a vibrant bar. The spa is a soothing space for a wide range treatments and relaxation in the herbal steam rooms, salt cabin sauna and pools. The Club Hotel and Spa also has the Club Café, a relaxed cafe overlooking the outdoor swimming pool. -
Im Zentrum von St. Helier auf Jersey bietet dieses atemberaubende Boutique-Hotel exklusive Zimmer, eine traumhaften Wellnessbereich mit Innen- und Außenpools und das Bohemia, ein mit einem Michelin-Stern ausgezeichnetes Restaurant mit Bar. Das The Club Hotel empfängt Sie mit kostenfreiem Sekt und handgemachten Pralinen. Freuen Sie sich auf ein elegantes und luxuriöses Zimmer, das mit natürlichem Holz eingerichtet und mit einer Klimaanlage ausgestattet ist. Das The Club Hotel verfügt auch über ein zweites Restaurant und eine große Dachterrasse mit Bar im Freien. Shaun Rankin, der Küchenchef des Restaurants Bohemia, nimmt an der Fernsehshow Great British Menu, die auf dem britischen Fernsehsender BBC2 läuft teil. Ab Mai können Sie dies live miterleben. -
Situato nel centro di St. Helier, questo splendido hotel boutique offre sistemazioni esclusive, un favoloso centro termale con piscine interne ed esterne, e il bar-ristorante Bohemia, premiato dalla guida Michelin. All'arrivo verrete accolti con champagne e cioccolatini artigianali gratuiti. Le lussuose camere dell'hotel sono interamente climatizzate e decorate in legno naturale. Il Club Hotel ospita un secondo ristorante e un'ampia terrazza panoramica con bar all'aperto. Shaun Rankin, capo chef del Bohemia, partecipa alla trasmissione "Great British Menu" della BBC 2. Da maggio potrete assistervi presso il Bohemia. -
Ubicado en el centro de St Helier, Jersey, este impresionante hotel boutique ofrece un alojamiento exclusivo, un sublime spa con piscina cubierta y exterior y un bar-restaurante galardonado con estrellas Michelin, el Bohemia. A la llegada, recibirá una cálida bienvenida con champán gratis y bombones caseros. El hotel cuenta con 46 elegantes y lujosas habitaciones con aire acondicionado, decoradas en madera natural. Para relajarse, el hotel dispone de un segundo restaurante y una amplia terraza con bar exterior. Shaun Rankin, chef ejecutivo del Bohemia, compite en el programa de TV de la BBC "Great British Menu". Podrá verlo en directo en el Bohemia a partir de mayo. -
- Fabulous pools inside and out. Staff were very pleasant and food was fabulous
- We stayed in a junior suite for 3 nights and it was wonderful. A lovely massive comfortable bed with comfortable pillows - a great lounge area with an extremely well stocked bar; a very sumptuous marble bathroom with a 'his and hers' large shower, plus a big bath with taps in the middle! We ate in the bar every night and it was very high quality food; service and a nice atmosphere. There was also a turn down service and lovely shortbread every night. The hotel was well situated, being only a short walk into the centre of St Helier. We were worried about parking at the hotel, but had a space every night. Breakfast was great too. A lovely boutique hotel with lots of time spent on fine detail. We would definitely go back there!!
- Annoying music in the pool area If booking direct with hotel breakfast would have been included This wasn’t the case when booking through booking.com
- perfect stay, staff were exceptional as was the facility's bar men in the bar area could not be faulted we were a large family group but nothing too much trouble for them
- Breakfast was excellent with a good selection of food and the staff were very good and nothing was too much trouble
- Excellent room . Room service exceptional. Fresh water put in rooms every evening. lovely breakfast . Ideal location in centre of St Hellier
- Staff were very friendly and very attentive throughout our stay. Hotel was very clean and rooms were well equipped. Food in the hotel was excellent, a wide choice at breakfast. Food in the bar is also excellent. Hotel is less than 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area. Would definitely return and highly recommend.
- The staff where extremely helpful and willing to accommodate any request you made
- Very comfortable bed.Nice Spa. Very nice housekeeping.Pleasant reception
- Great staff, amazing Michelin restaurant. Very central and FREE onsite parking too.
- Staff was helpful and efficient. Beds were very comfortable. Bohemia bar and restaurant are excellent.
- Location Biscuits delivered to room in evening
- The location is very central. Nice restaurants are all in walkable distance. A good place to stay for a short break on Jersey.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very comfortable beds and the turn down service with shorbread snack was a lovely touch. Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. Lovely bar and restaurant serving range of tasty snacks with a la carte restaurant on site. Exceptionally clean and very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Nice friendly staff, decent location and comfy, clean room.
- Very comfortable and high class hotel. Ideally located in the heart of Saint Helier. Friendly and caring staff. They make you feel right at home or even better. We will definitely come back as Jersey and the CI have so much to offer.
- Bed was so comfortable and central location worked well
- Very relaxed atmosphere. Superb breakfast with waitress service.
- The food was amazing ,the bed was extremely comfortable, the service was great ,and the place is spotless!
- The location was excellent and the staff were beyond helpful. Delicious breakfast with huge croissants! Oh and Bohemia restaurant was amazing!! The beds were ridiculously comfortable. I also loved the pool and the ESPA toiletries.
- Room, bar area, staff friendly and helpful
- Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
La Moye Golf Club
Greve de Lecq
Jersey Fish Market Market
Jersey Central Market Market
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Located just 2,100 feet from the beach, The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey features free super fast WiFi. This hotel is centrally located in St Helier, with a Michelin-Starred restaurant, a luxury spa with indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a roof terrace and free parking. The luxurious bedrooms all have air conditioning, Frette dressed feather beds, and a flat-screen TV. Each also comes with full-height windows opening to Juliet balconies, as well as a luxury granite bathroom with power shower. Bohemia Restaurant and Bar has a Michelin Star and 5 AA Rosettes. The restaurant includes 5 tasting menus as well as its classic a la carte menu to choose from. Guests can also relax with a drink and eat in the relaxed, vibrant bar. Listed in The Sunday Times top 100 UK restaurants and in the Top 10 UK restaurants to enjoy dessert. The luxury spa has a wide range of treatments in 5 treatment rooms, and features a herbal steam room, salt cabin, experience shower, rasul room and both indoor and outdoor pools. The Club Hotel & Spa also has a roof terrace and poolside dining available.