With a swimming pool, gym and evening entertainment, Mayfair Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the shops of St Helier and near to the gardens of Howard Davis Park. The Mayfair Hotel welcomes families and has a kids' play area, a games room and a children's menu. For relaxation, the hotel has a jacuzzi, a sun terrace and a steam bath. At The Mayfair there is free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi. The spacious dining room serves breakfast and dinner, and the coffee shop and lounge offer snacks and drinks. -
Nur wenige Minuten Fußweg von den vielen Geschäften St. Heliers entfernt liegt das Mayfair Hotel mit seinen zahlreichen Einrichtungen für die ganze Familie. An den meisten Abenden gibt es ein Unterhaltungsprogramm und zum Hotel gehört ein Kaffeehaus, ein Speisesaal, Lounges und Bars, ein Wellnesskomplex, Swimmingpools, Sonnenterrassen, ein Spielezimmer und Spielbereiche für Kinder. Alle Zimmer verfügen über Bad und WC, TV, Kaffee- und Teezubereitungsmöglichkeiten, ein Durchwahltelefon und sind zentral beheizt. -
Vi attende un'accoglienza calorosa al Mayfair Hotel, situato a pochi minuti a piedi dai frequentati negozi di St Helier. L'hotel offre una serie di attrezzature capaci di soddisfare l'intera famiglia: spettacoli d'intrattenimento quasi tutte le sere, una caffetteria, una sala da pranzo, sale e bar, centri benessere, piscine, solarium, sale giochi e aree di gioco modulare di tipo Soft Play. Tutte le camere dispongono di servizi privati, impianto di riscaldamento centralizzato, TV a colori, il necessario per la preparazione di tè e caffè e linea telefonica diretta. -
Un accueil chaleureux vous attend au Mayfair Hotel, situ -
- Great location. Great facilities - pool and gym as well as cafe if you were having a slow day. The hotel was immaculate. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were stocked with tea and coffee and just the basic toiletries. Breakfast was a bonus and, with the amount of people the hotel catered for, no request was too great.
- Location is very good as was breakfast, only slight disappointment was restricted window opening in room as was very humid during my stay.
- The staff were lovely & accomodating. The room was really clean, fresh towels everyday. Only a 5 minute walk into town.
- Close to all amenities and late opening bar for residents
- The staff was very nice, always happy to help.
- Staff helpfulness especially in restaurant
- Great location.Easy access to the high street.
- Staff were very friendly. Breakfast was great.
- Location and price. Staff very friendly and helpful
- Staff, leisure facilities, room, food, sun terrace & bar
- I didn’t find the bed very comfortable and we didn’t have hot water for most of the stay. Breakfast was ok but nothing special. We found the cafe across the road much better and far better value. The one evening we ate in the hotel was very disappointing for the money. The price is also fixed and there is no flexibility if you just wanted one or two courses. The food was quite edible but reminiscent of a seventies experience!
- Excellent service in the breakfast room. I was only in Jersey for the weekend, but the location seemed to be spot on for getting around st helier
- Reception opened 7.30 and closed at 10.30. Not great for people working whose hours are unpredictable.
- The simplicity of the whole experience , come and go like it was your own property , house keeping excellent no pressure to get you out of the room .
- Great food options for breakfast and location.
- Excellent breakfast, 5 minute walk to shopping in city centre, parking available.
- food was excellent with a good choice of food. the location was good with easy walking distance to the bus station and St Helier centre.
- Bedroom clean and tidy. All staff very friendly and obliging.
- Nice bathroom and spacious room. The reception staff were excellent.
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
Havre des Pas Mixed sand Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
Dinard Bretagne Airport
With a swimming pool, gym and evening entertainment, Mayfair Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from St Helier’s center. It also has a restaurant and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Spacious rooms all feature a TV, radio and free tea and coffee. Private bathrooms all have a hairdryer, while some rooms also have a flat-screen TV and a separate seating area. Guests can relax in the Mayfair’s spa pool, steam room or rooftop sun terrace. The games room has video games and a pool table. The dining room offers breakfast and a daily-changing dinner menu. Light snacks and drinks are provided in the relaxed coffee shop and lounge.