Originally a 19th-century manor house, this stylish boutique hotel has a jazz bar and decked terrace, swimming pool, modern gym with free weights, an award-winning restaurant and beautiful bedrooms. The Savoy offers great value with free Wi-Fi, and a PC for guest internet use. Guests have free access to the aerobic gym, with the latest 'Life Fitness' equipment. The Savoy also has Roberto's Jazz Bar, serving lunch and drinks. Opening out onto a decked area, there is live jazz music every Friday. Only a few minutes' walk from St. Helier town centre, the Hotel Savoy is also within a short drive of many Jersey attractions. - An impressive Jersey hotel with its own grounds, the Savoy is a popular choice for many British and European travellers to the capital of Jersey, St Helier. Having been converted from a mansion to a modern, highly respected Jersey hotel, the Savoy features granite, marble, leather and antique wood. With full Visit Britain (AA) 4-star status, the hotel has a uniquely smart and friendly approach to Jersey accommodation.
In einem Herrenhaus aus dem 19. Jahrhundert bietet das stilvolle Boutique-Hotel eine Jazzbar, eine Terrasse, einen Swimmingpool, einen modernen Fitnessraum mit freien Gewichten und ein preisgekröntes Restaurant sowie geschmackvolle Zimmer. Das Hotel Savoy zeichnet sich durch ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis aus mit kostenfreiem WLAN und einem Gäste-PC. Den Aerobic- und Fitnessbereich mit neuen Life Fitness Geräten nutzen Sie kostenfrei. In der Jazzbar Roberto's werden Mittagessen und Getränke serviert. Neben einer Terrasse erwartet Sie hier jeden Freitag Live-Musik. Das Savoy liegt nur wenige Gehminuten vom Stadtzentrum St. Heliers entfernt und die vielen Sehenswürdigkeiten Jerseys erreichen Sie nach einer kurzen Autofahrt. - Das beeindruckende Hotel auf großem Grund ist bei britischen und europäischen Besuchern der Hauptstadt von Jersey, St Helier, beliebt. Das herrschaftliche Gebäude ist heute ein modernes renommiertes Hotel mit schönen Stilelementen aus Granit, Marmor, Leder und antikem Holz. Das Hotel wurde vom Britischen Automobilclub mit 4 Sternen ausgezeichnet und bietet schicke und freundliche Zimmer auf Jersey.
Questo elegante hotel boutique in origine era un maniero ottocentesco. Comprende un jazz bar e una terrazza decorata, una piscina, una palestra moderna con pesi, un ristorante premiato e splendide camere. Il Savoy offre la connessione internet Wi-Fi gratuita e un personal computer con connessione internet. Usufruite dell'accesso gratuito alla palestra di aerobica, dotata di attrezzature Life Fitness all'avanguardia. Il Savoy comprende anche il Roberto's Jazz Bar che serve il pranzo e la cena. Si apre su un'area dove ogni venerdì si tiene musica jazz dal vivo. L'hotel Savoy dista breve distanza a piedi dal centro della città di St.Helier. Molte attrazioni dell'isola di Jersey sono facilmente raggiungibili in auto. - L'elegante e magnifico Hotel Savoy è una meta scelta da molti viaggiatori britannici ed europei. Gode di una posizione sovrastante St.Helier, la capitale del Jersey. Tramutato da villa prestigiosa, quale era un tempo, a hotel moderno e di alto livello, il Savoy si contraddistingue per i materiali usati per il suo arredo, quali la granite, il marmo, la pelle e il legno antico. Visit Britain (AA) lo ha classificato con quattro stelle. La struttura offre un'atmosfera elegante e accogliente.
Ancien manoir du XIXe si - Le Savoy, un superbe hôtel élégant de Jersey, est un choix très populaire parmi les touristes britanniques et européens. Cette grande propriété se situe à St Hélier, la capitale de l'île de Jersey. Ce manoir prestigieux a été reconverti en un hôtel moderne et renommé, le Savoy, pétri de matériaux nobles tels que le granit et le marbre, le cuir et les bois anciens. Vous êtes assuré de passer un séjour confortable et agréable dans cet hôtel, récompensé de 4 étoiles par l'organisme Visit Britain.
- The room we were given was really comfortable and quiet and easily accessible. We were more than in pressed with the facilities there and wow we had a selection of different biscuits every day - well done Savoy. The breakfast was sumptuous and plenty of it and hot and fresh too. We loved the Christmas tree in the reception area it was absolutely stunning with the staircase rising around it. There is a No 5 and No. 19 bus stop just outside the hotel to easily get into town and back again. ALL the staff were really nice and they were so helpful - brilliant. Thanks Savoy it was a great stay.
- Clean comfortable great food and helpful staff
- The buffet style breakfast had plenty of choice and what wasn’t there like porridge eggs or veggie sausages you could ask for nothing was too much trouble. Hotel was 10 mins walk from St Helier everywhere was clean reception very helpful. My first time there am looking forward to going again
- Hotel excellent, staff very helpful and friendly. 1840 restaurant excellent food
- The meal in Robertos with the live jazz was great
- Great facilities,lovely breakfast.Very clean.Staff were friendly and helpful.Good location for everything.Very easy to get around the Island on the buses.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast buffet with lots of vegan options available on request.
- Very good hotel, stayed here in 2018 as well.
- Clean rooms, good location, friendly staff, especially the restaurant and bar staff. Excellent food breakfast and evening meal in the restaurant.
- Good location, extremely friendly and helpful staff, very clean
- All the staff were extremely pleasant and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Location, staff, breakfast, bar and drinks, rooms were ok. Tea and coffee selection in the room. Had no issues but believe the staff would have helped if there was one. Fab service and honestly enjoyed our stay.
- Helpful staff and good location - the hotel was within easy walking distance (10-15 minutes) of both the centre of St Helier and the bus station. We chose not to hire a car so this made exploring the island easier. The pool was lovely and there was a good breakfast on offer each morning,
- There is a lovely pool area and a gym available for use. The room was spatious and clean.
- Clean, very smart very welcoming, great food and great staff
- Good atmosphere, staff friendly, nice room, food great, no complaints
- It was handy for where we needed to be and it was very welcoming
- The staff were very attentive and there was a good choice of gins at the hotel bar. Jazz band some evenings who were very good.
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
Dinard Bretagne Airport
One of our top picks in Saint Helier Jersey.Originally a 19th-century manor house, Hotel Savoy has a modern gym, an outdoor swimming pool, Restaurant 1840, Jazz Bar and deck. There is a beautiful lounge with an open fire, private dining options and a function suite. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and business facilities. There is also a 24-hour front desk. Parking is available for a charge. Restaurant 1840 serves a modern seasonal menu. Opening out onto a decked area, Roberto’s Jazz Bar has live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rooms at the Savoy Hotel have a plasma-screen TV with satellite channels, a laptop safe and facilities for making tea and coffee. The hotel also offers a PC for guests to use the internet. Conveniently located to explore the island, Hotel Savoy is a 7-minute walk from St Helier town center. Beaches are a 10-minute walk away, and there is a bus stop outside the hotel.