Situated in St Saviour, Jersey, this luxurious hotel is set within a 13th century Norman manor house, which has been lovingly restored to provide the only 5-star hotel in the Channel Islands. Character, courtesy, calm, charm and cuisine combine to make up the essence of a Relais & Châteaux hotel; these elements are embodied at Longueville Manor, where you will immediately appreciate our warm welcome. For the past fifty years Longueville Manor has been a family-run hotel and during your stay here, we would very much like you to consider it your home. Elegantly and stylishly decorated with rich, warm colours, fine antiques and fresh flowers picked from our gardens, there is a peaceful ambience, which will make you feel at ease. As is to be expected of a Relais & Châteaux hotel, attention to detail gives Longueville Manor its international reputation. Guests are clearly impressed by our professional yet understated service and the feeling of sheer luxury throughout. -
In St Saviour, auf der Insel Jersey gelegen, wird dieses Hotel von einem liebevoll restaurierten, normannischen Herrenhaus aus dem 13. Jh. beherbergt. Heute erwartet Sie das einzige 5-Sterne-Relais & Châteaux-Hotel der Kanalinseln mit einer Kombination aus Ruhe, Charme, zuvorkommendem Service und ausgezeichneter Küche. Freuen Sie sich auf einen herzlichen Empfang im Longueville Manor. Seit 50 Jahren ist das Longueville Manor ein Familienbetrieb und während Ihres Aufenthalts werden Sie sich wie zu Hause fühlen. Das ganze elegante und geschmackvoll eingerichtete Hotel ist in satten, warmen Farbtönen gehalten, mit edlen Antiquitäten versehen und frische Blumen aus dem Hotelgarten unterstreichen das entspannte und friedliche Ambiente im Haus. In typischer Relais & Châteaux Hotel Tradition wird im Longueville Manor großen Wert auf Details gelegt und Hotelgäste sind stets von Luxus und professionellem und dezentem Service beeindruckt. -
Situato a St Saviour, Jersey, quest'hotel di lusso è ubicato in un maniero normanno risalente al XIII secolo e ristrutturato con cura per offrire l'unico hotel a cinque stelle delle Channel Islands. Atmosfera, cortesia, tranquillità, charme e cucina si fondono armoniosamente per dar vita all'essenza di un hotel Relais & Châteaux. Questi elementi sono racchiusi all'interno del Longueville Manor, dove potrete immediatamente apprezzare il nostro caloroso benvenuto. Da cinquant'anni, il Longueville Manor è un hotel a conduzione familiare e, durante la vostra permanenza, la struttura sarà lieta se vi sentiate a casa vostra. Arredato in modo elegante e sofisticato con toni caldi, oggetti d'antiquariato pregiati e fiori freschi raccolti dai giardini della struttura, l'hotel offre un ambiente tranquillo che vi metterà a vostro agio. Come ci si aspetterebbe da un hotel Relais & Châteaux, l'attenzione ai particolari dà al Longueville Manor una reputazione a livello internazionale. Gli ospiti sono particolarmente colpiti dal servizio professionale e allo stesso tempo informale, nonché dall'ambiente lussuoso presente in tutto l'edificio. -
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable room. Excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful property & staff first class. Dining & Food experience excellent.
- I love this hotel and can't wait to find a reason to book again. The hotel itself is just lovely, beautifully decorated and restored, the grounds are stunning (the gardens smell amazing) and the staff couldn't do more for you, they are all so genuine and lovely. Their attention to detail is amazing, from the delicious home-made biscuits that they bring with your tea, to the fragrant pillow spray that they leave as part of the turn down service. Thank you for a really lovely break, it was exactly what we needed.
- Staff were so welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Beautiful hotel. They upgraded us which was wonderful as my husband has terminal cancer and I was treating him to a break. Perfect. Absolutely heaven sent.
- We visit Longueville manor every year and it never disappoints.
- All the staff were professional and helpful, the breakfast was excellent as was the complimentary upgrade on the room we received.
- The staff and the quality of the food were excellent. Also an upgrade provided to us for our anniversary which was wonderful.
- The staff made every guest feel special. The entire accommodation is amazing
- The staff were very welcoming on arrival & throughout our stay. It was my Partner’s Birthday & the staff made a point of saying Happy Birthday to him at breakfast & at dinner. It was a lovely surprise to receive an upgrade to the Tower Suite which was an amazing room to stay in.
- Everything! Delicious breakfasts & afternoon tea. Beautiful setting & excellent staff.
- The hotel staff and food were all amazing. I like to travel to 5 star hotels and this didn't disappoint. Beautiful grounds and you can take the dog - bonus!
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
Dinard Bretagne Airport
Just outside St Helier, this 14th-century manor house features a 3 AA-Rosette restaurant, an outdoor pool with al fresco dining and a casual cocktail bar. Longueville Manor is in 18 acres of private woodland with its own tennis court, croquet lawn and jogging trails, just a mile from St Helier Beach. Individually decorated, the rooms have a flat-screen TV/DVD player, free Wi-Fi access, an iPod dock and Blu-ray player. Rooms also feature fresh fruit and flowers and mineral water, and the bathrooms have bespoke luxury toiletries, scented candles, robes and slippers. Longueville Manor's Restaurant has 2 dining rooms with oak paneling and garden views, and the creative menu includes quality local produce from the manor's own Victorian kitchen garden and fine wines. The hotel is home to a state-of-the-art wine cellar that offers an impressive collection of over 4,000 wines, Champagne’s and Ports, including some of the world’s most remarkable and rare bottles. Indulgent afternoon teas and traditional cooked breakfasts are also available. Guests can relax in the leafy gardens or on the poolside terrace. The Cottage Garden is the hotel's beautiful boutique spa with 2 treatment rooms, a fitness center and a quiet garden with a spa pool. The Royal Jersey Golf Club is just 2 miles away. Free parking is available, and St Helier's city center with marina, shopping, bars and restaurants is within a 5 minute drive.