Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa
With views of St Aubin's Bay and Elizabeth Castle, this luxurious hotel is one minute from golden beaches. It has a superb spa with pool, and Tassili restaurant with 3 AA Rosettes. Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa is on the Esplanade, 10 minutes from St Helier town centre, and offers free parking. Bedrooms have designer furniture, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and White Company toiletries. Some rooms have sea views. The luxurious spa provides a gym, spa bath, experience showers, treatments, an indoor pool and more in a chic, relaxing environment. Victoria's Brasserie is relaxed and stylish, and the Terrace offers al fresco dining in summer and has excellent bay views. The Grand Jersey's glamorous Champagne Lounge has live music, sea views and cream teas. -
Dieses stilvolle und luxuriöse 4-Sterne-Hotel wurde für 15,2 Millionen Pfund umgebaut und bietet kostenfreies WLAN, kostenfreie Parkplätze und ein preisgekröntes Restaurant sowie einen hervorragenden Wellnessbereich mit beheiztem Innenpool. Das Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa liegt nur eine Minute von den goldenen Stränden und nur 10 Minuten vom pulsierenden Stadtzentrum Saint Heliers entfernt. Der luxuriöse Wellnessbereich bietet 6 hochmoderne Anwendungsräume, einen High-Tech-Fitnessraum, einen Whirlpoolbereich, ein Dampfbad, eine Sauna, Erlebnisduschen und einen beheizten Innenpool sowie einen Ruheraum. Das exzellente gehobene Restaurant Tassili wurde vom Britischen Automobilclub mit 3 Rosetten für die Qualität seiner Küche ausgezeichnet. Verweilen Sie außerdem in der bezaubernden Champagne Lounge und lassen Sie auf der Terrasse Ihren Blick über die Umgebung schweifen. Die stilvollen und einzigartigen Zimmer sind klimatisiert und luxuriös mit Designermöbeln, LCD-Flachbild-TVs, gehobener technischer Ausstattung und Pflegeprodukte der Marke The White Company ausgestattet. Viele der Zimmer bieten außerdem einen atemberaubenden Blick auf das Meer. -
Perfettamente ubicato sul lungomare, l'elegante Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa propone lussuose sistemazioni a 4 stelle a 10 minuti dal centro città e appena 1 minuto dalla spiaggia. Il Grand Jersey è circondato da spiagge dorate, da una magnifica campagna e da un vivace e animato centro commerciale. Il lussuoso centro termale a 5 stelle dell'hotel è distribuito su 2 piani e dispone di 6 sale trattamenti all'avanguardia, di una palestra high-tech, di una vasca idromassaggio, di una sala per bagno di vapore, di una sauna, di docce sensoriali, di una piscina interna riscaldata e di una straordinaria sala relax. L'hotel offre un imponente centro termale GHD, con i primi trattamenti termali al mondo per capelli e cuoio capelluto. Tassili, l'eccellente ristorante dell'hotel premiato con 3 Rosette dalla AA, offre un ambiente raffinato per i vostri pasti. Il Grand Jersey dispone anche dell'incantevole Champagne Lounge e una terrazza all'aperto, con straordinarie viste panoramiche. Le eleganti camere con bagno interno dispongono di TV LCD e molte offrono splendide viste sul mare e articoli della linea Elemis. -
- Great location all the staff couldn’t do enough for you definitely stay again
- Ideally situated for easy walk into the centre of St Helier or to the beach and Elizabeth castle. Great views across St Aubins bay. Staff were excellent, courteous, helpful and well trained. Breakfast was superb and meals generally very good.
- Location is ideal, right on the sea front. You can easily walk into the centre of St Helier where there are many shops and restaurants. Equally you can walk along the promenade to St Aubins, beautiful sea front walk. Rooms are very clean and the hotel service is exceptional, the staff are very friendly. The buffet breakfast is fabulous with everything you could possibly want. If it's not on the buffet ask and the staff are more than happy to get it for you.
- This hotel was a recommendation and we had a brilliant stay
- Enjoyed it all. Food was lovely.All the staff we met were helpful and pleasant.
- Very friendly staff and amazing breakfast!!
- Stunning hotel in a great position, excellent staff, excellent food. Definitely recommend
- The location was excellent for me - near the town, port and bus station but with great views across the sea to Elizabeth Castle. My room was very comfortable and the air conditioning was great after a day out in the sun.
- Superb hotel. All staff were brilliant - kind, attentive and friendly. Very comfortable bed and good block-out curtains. Complimentary toiletries. Room serviced daily. Breakfast was superb - some very healthy options alongside the cooked breakfast of sausages, bacon, hash browns, tomatoes etc. Only a short walk into St Helier and across the road from the bay. I had a wonderful stay. Thank you very much.
- Nice spot, well situated opposite the beach.
- Excellent staff. Great food. Central location. Our room had a good view.
- Loved the choice of breakfast. Great location and friendly staff
- The staff were very helpful especially when our flight was cancelled and we returned to the hotel for another nights stay
- Rooms were lovely and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff were unbelievably helpful.
- breakfast had a great choice and well cooked. Brilliant location to get around the island. Staff very friendly and helpful. We were celebrating our birthdays and were given a fruit and chocolate platter with a hand written card which was amazing as I had made the booking about 8 months earlier!!!
- Everything exceeded my expectations. The bed was so comfortable, the breakfast was amazing and the room and amenities were better than described
- Breakfast very good with good choices. The Spa and Pool facilities were very good. Location very good.
- The concierge is the best I have ever experienced he was so helpful and polite great hotel the only Down side is the bar is so expensive
- this hotel is in a perfect location directly opposite the beach , the castle , and next to the town centre . We had several meals at the hotel including breakfast , the quality and the service we found to be second to none . we will defiantly stay at this hotel or one of its associated locations again .
- The Manager Milan was excellent. We had one complaint about the cost of a drink and he resolved the situation immediately without any fuss and very professionally.
- Excellent, central location, close to all amenities
- Location within walking distance to town and a few attractions.
- The hotel was located in an ideal spot with a fantastic view. I’d recommend an ocean view room as it’s worth the extra expense. The staff were all very friendly, helpful and polite.
- Staff really friendly,location good and breakfast buffet excellent
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey Public Library
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Dinard Bretagne Airport
One of our top picks in Saint Helier Jersey – and a guest favorite. With views of St Aubin's Bay and Elizabeth Castle, the luxurious 5 star Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa is one minute from golden beaches. Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa is on the Esplanade, 10 minutes from St Helier town center, and offers free parking. Bedrooms have designer furniture, flat-screen TVs, free high-speed internet access and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Some rooms have ocean views. The luxurious spa provides a gym, spa pool experience showers, treatments, an indoor pool and more in a chic, relaxing environment. Victoria's Brasserie is relaxed and stylish while fine dining restaurant, Tassili offers a unique experience with seasonal ingredients, and the Terrace offers al fresco dining in summer and has excellent ocean views. The Grand Jersey's glamorous Champagne Lounge also has live music, ocean views and traditional afternoon teas.