Oaklands Lodge Hotel
La Rue De La Trinity
This small, quiet hotel is 1 mile north of St Helier and surrounded by countryside. It has a pub, restaurant, a sunny patio, and is on a bus route to St Helier. Oaklands Hotel is home to Red Rose Restaurant, which serves fresh local produce on its à la carte menu. The Blacksmith's Arms pub is a cosy space with Real Ales, fine wines and a modern bar menu including a Portuguese speciality. The comfortable bedrooms at Oaklands Lodge have a private bathroom, a TV and tea/coffee facilities. -
- 100% everything been staying here for years, wouldn't stay any where else on Jersey,
- Quick and easy booking. Comfortable and in a central location.
- The quite was lovely. The food was really nice.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. Good selection for breakfast and the adjoining restaurant had outstanding evening meals. The rooms were lovely and clean and there was always plenty of free parking
- Clean, spacious room with comfortable bed. Pleasant outdoor seating area, great location for us and warm friendly staff. Whilst we didn’t eat there it met all our requirements.
- Breakfast was good. Location for us was very good. Bus service on route below expectations. Literature in hotel was well presented. Plenty of free parking.
- The Blacksmith arms the food was good and we didn't have to walk very far.
- Great team, excellent choice of food and value for money. Easy to find with plenty of space to relax and unwind.
- breakfast nice , staff were lovely and manager very friendly and helpful
- Evening meals in bar. Friendliness of staff
- good breakfast, nice quiet location , lovely area loved all the roses in the garden
- i did not realise that breakfast was not included in the price. also the times of breakfast was too early 8_9.we like a lie in on holiday.
- Breakfast choice is limited, but good enough for a short stay; also served at the table by a waiter, which makes a pleasant change. Location is great - very convenient and only a short distance from St Helier. Good pub restaurant attached to the hotel.
- It was in an excellent location for my project and with easy access and good car parking. Cleanliness was very high.
- Very comfortable. Pleasant staff Very accommodating
- Very comfortable bed, room nice and warm. Shower feeble but it did the job. Food was great, we would definatly stay here again. Staff were great, very attentive and friendly. Good breakfast.
- Good value Convenient for North of the island.
- Parking facilities excellent. Staff very obliging Good choice of food in restaurant. Breakfast excellent.
- Norbeto was very helpful as due to the cancellation of our ferry he made a big effort to find a room for one extra night. Although he was not able to help for the second night he did give us some recommendations. The bed was very roomy!
Jersey Public Library
Jersey General Hospital
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
Dinard Bretagne Airport
One of our best sellers in Saint Helier Jersey! This small, quiet hotel is 1 miles north of St Helier and surrounded by countryside. It has a pub, restaurant, a sunny patio, and is on a bus route to St Helier. Oaklands Hotel is home to Red Rose Restaurant, which serves fresh local produce and is open for public functions and seasonal celebrations only. The Blacksmith's Arms pub is a cozy space with Real Ales, fine wines and a modern bar menu. The comfortable bedrooms at Oaklands Lodge have a private bathroom, a TV and tea/coffee facilities.