1 Almorah Crescent, Lower Kings Cliff
The prestigious Almorah Hotel was built around 1841 and is a listed building of great importance. It is situated in an elevated position above the town of St Helier with magnificent views over the town and its interesting harbour filled with a mixture of fishing boats and private yachts. The Almorah Hotel is family run by the resident proprietors. We have no doubt that you will enjoy our intimate cocktail bar where friendships will be formed with guests from all over Europe, as the Almorah Hotel's reputation is truly international. Our friendly reception will cater for your every need. Offering advice, providing your morning newspaper, assisting with booking a hire car or organising such outings as island tours, day trips to France, Guensey and Sark, etc. Relax in comfort and style in what we consider to be one of the finest lounges in Jersey and enjoy a delicious meal in our olde world Breton styled dining room accompanied by our selection of fine wines available from our traditional granite cellar. - Please note that the hotel has a limited amount of parking, there is on street parking close by.
Il prestigioso Almorah Hotel fu costruito intorno al 1841ed è un edificio storico di grande importanza. La struttura domina la città di St Helier e offre vedute meravigliose sulla cittadina e sul porto che ospita diversi pescherecci e yacht privati. L'Almorah Hotel è una struttura a conduzione familiare in cui risiedono i proprietari. Siamo certi che saprete apprezzare il nostro cocktail bar, dove potrete stringere amicizia con ospiti provenienti da tutta l'Europa, dal momento che l'atmosfera dell'Almorah Hotel è davvero internazionale. La nostra reception cordiale saprà soddisfare ogni Vostro desiderio: saremo a disposizione per consigli, di mattina, Vi consegneremo il giornale quotidiano, Vi assisteremo durante la prenotazione di un'auto a noleggio e organizzeremo gite sull'isola, escursioni giornaliere in Francia, Guernsey, Sark ecc. RilassateVi con stile e con tutti i comfort a Vostra disposizione in quella che secondo noi è una delle sale d'albergo più esclusive di Jersey e gustate uno piatto delizioso nella nostra sala da pranzo in vecchio stile bretone, accompagnato da una varietà di vini pregiati della nostra tradizionale cantina in granito. -
Le prestigieux h - L'hôtel ne dispose que d'un nombre limité de places de stationnement. Vous trouverez d'autres places à proximité dans la rue.
- Very clean rooms, extremely friendly helpful staff, gorgeous views and delicious breakfast.
- The view from our room was exceptional. You see right over St Helier. Breakfast was great and the waiter, sorry I didn't get his name, was very good . Sylvia and Carlos are very welcoming. The rest of the staff were great too. We will be back and fully recommend this hotel.
- Excellent customer service from owners and staff. Lovely breakfast. Would recommend.
- The rooms were lovely and freshly done, nice bathroom. Breakfast was fab, freshly cooked and served at your table. All the staff were very polite and friendly.
- Rooms very comfortable and spacious. Breakfasts were excellent. Staff helpful and courteous.
- All the staff were friendly and helpful Very nice room
- The most friendly hosts I ever met! Obrigada!! Both were very friendly and helpful and always had good advices for us. 20min wenn man gemütlich geht zu Fuß in die Stadt. Tolle Aussicht! Nice view!
- Very comfortable bed Very clean Really nice staff very welcoming
- The location & views from our fabulous room was brilliant. The breakfast was gorgeous, poached eggs perfect, the best we had had in a Hotel. The Staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble.
- excellent breakfast, excellent cleanliness, excellent hosts and excellent views from town view rooms.
- Great location 5 min walk to town. Nice view with garden to relax. Very comfortable atmosphere. Very nice owners/staff always there to accommodate any requests I may have had. 5 stars I would highly recommend.
- Beautifully renovated hotel, walking distance to the centre of St Helier. Very clean and comfortable. The couple who manage the hotel are friendly and helpful. The hotel is on a hill and there are no lifts, but don’t let that put you off if you are reasonably mobile.
- The friendliness of the staff who were only to willing to help us The cleanliness of not only our room but the whole hotel and front garden
- So fresh and clean! The best thing was the staff. So sweet and helpful.
- Very friendly, always helpful hosts, clean comfortable rooms and super breakfast. Everything ok - stay and enjoy!
- Our stay at the Almorah hotel jersey was excellent the staff were really lovely and helpful the rooms were beautiful and very comfortable the bathroom was clean and spacious the hotel was beautiful too the breakfast was delicious and plentiful you had continental and full English will definitely be going back and recommending to family and friends thanks you 😁
- Everything was perfect. Great service immaculately clean very helpful staff without being intrusive. Comfortable
- Silvia and Carlos are perfect hosts and make you feel at home at once. The hotel is beautiful, everything is brand new. My room was spacious, elegantly decorated and the bed fantastic. I slept very well. The town centre is in walking distance (about 10 min), busses 19 and 5 service the area. I loved the breakfast, also vegetarian options available. I rarely have stayed in such a high class house for such a good price. It's remarkably clean, the lounge and garden area very inviting and comfy. WIFI is excellent all around the house. Thank you Silvia, Carlos and the team for making me feel so welcome and at home.
- Hotel could not be faulted. Excellent staff. Very pleased with our visit.
- The staff were extremely attentive and couldn’t do enough for you to ensure that each guest had a pleasurable, memorable holiday. The hotel exudes cleanliness, attention to detail and the owners welcome was like that of being in their home rather than business. The hotel is out of town, within walking distance of St Helier centre, on a bus route and with a lovely view of the town and the bay beyond from its hilltop position.
- Great hosts, great location, clean comfortable rooms and excellent breakfast
- Good full english breakfast, nice lounge, garden, nice view to town, good service
Jersey General Hospital
Jersey Public Library
St Helier's Town Hall
Jersey War Tunnels
Greve de Lecq
La Moye Golf Club
Côte des Isles Golf Course
The Inn Restaurant
The Inn Cafe/Bar
Dinard Bretagne Airport
The prestigious Almorah Hotel was built around 1841 and is a listed building of great importance. It is located in an elevated position above the town of St Helier with magnificent views over the town and its interesting harbor filled with a mixture of fishing boats and private yachts. The Almorah Hotel is family-run by the resident proprietors. Our friendly reception will cater for your every need. Offering advice, providing your morning newspaper, assisting with booking a hire car or organizing such outings as island tours, day trips to France, Guensey and Sark, etc. Relax in comfort and style in what we consider to be one of the finest lounges in Jersey and enjoy a delicious meal.